Click on the link below to sign up for the 30 Day Challenge starting
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22. Sign-ups will be accepted until the morning of January 23rd. By signing up, you are joining my email list to receive daily emails of support for 30 days.
—–> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP —->http://eepurl.com/MMD89
Let me guide you through my “30 Days to Yelling Less and Loving More” project:
- It officially starts this WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2014. The 30th day is February 21st.
- The GOALS are to (1) help you learn to yell LESS and (2) help you get enough success and self-awareness that when the 30 days are over you have the confidence to keep going
- To participate click on the link above and fill out all necessary information. This will put you on an email subscription list.
- Between now and then please share this with your friends…trust me, you need their support!
- Every morning (EST) I will email all participants thoughts, quotes, or goals for the day, for example, Day 1: Think about what moment made you realize you needed to stop yelling. Day 2: How interested are you in changing? When the going gets tough, will you quit? (Don’t worry, we won’t just jump into not yelling right away. We will SLOWLY prepare for the practicing of not yelling first. This is the part no one takes time to do; this is the biggest help I think I can be to you, helping you do the groundwork so less yelling is easier.)
- Every night I will post on my Facebook Page http://www.Facebook.com/TheOrangeRhino asking people to share what they learned or thought about that day. This is the key part – this is where we can all learn from each other and support each other. Most likely, this is where you will realize you are NOT ALONE.
- As this is the third time I have ever done this, we will adjust how I help you accordingly!
The simple part is how this will work. The hard part is well, the work; it’s challenging ourselves to change. It’s accepting that you might have to look deep at yourself, not your kids, to stop yelling. Or more eloquently put:
“When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.” ~ Viktor E. Frankl
Change is hard. It can be scary and intimidating. And changing a bad habit can be an out right pain the a*s. But this change is worth it. The upside is enormous: a more peaceful life, less mama guilt, a stronger, more trusting and loving relationship with your kids, greater self awareness, a lighter heart, or the list goes on and on. But don’t let me tell you what I’ve gained, go gain it all for yourself and tell me about how you are YELLING LESS AND LOVING MORE.
YOU CAN DO THIS. You totally can do this. What are you waiting for? Email me!
Am I an expert who knows what the heck she is doing with this idea? NOPE. (Let me make sure I spelled that right. N.O.P.E.) But I am going to try my hardest to break learning not to yell into really easy, simple, steps. And I am going to keep all my fingers and toes crossed that it helps you.